Loranci Shoes is committed to preserving and respecting your rights to privacy. We understand that some of the personal information you are supplying us with is of a sensitive nature, and we are therefore determined to protect your personal information to the greatest extent possible.
Purpose of Collection
You need not supply us with your personal information merely to browse our webpage. However, Loranci will ask you to provide your personal information for the following activities:
· (1) To process the sale of products to you;
· (2) To identify your preferences, so we can best meet your needs and anticipate your requests;
· (3) To respond to your inquiries. It is important for us to hear your feedback, and maintain a good relationship;
· (4) To update you on events and promotional materials, and to send requested materials;
The information we collect from you will not be used without your consent for any other purposes.
Type of Information Collected
We will only collect personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of the collection. Therefore, the information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the webpage, but may include some of the following:
· (1) Name
· (2) Phone Number
· (3) Address
· (4) Credit Card Information
· (5) Telephone Number
· (6) Product Preferences
· (7) Feedback
· (8) E-mail address
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
· (1) In order to serve you better, we may combine the information you provide us online, in our stores and through our catalogs. We use that information to improve your overall shopping experience.
· (3) To enhance your online shopping experience. For example, we may use it to recognize you and welcome you to the site.
· (4) For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we send out email and direct mail to our online and store customers about products or events that we think may be of interest to them. We also may send you offers for discounts or free services (e.g. shipping) on our site or in our stores.
· (5) For customer service purposes, such as contacting customers who have not checked out to follow up on abandoned shopping carts or to see if there was a problem with their use of the site.
Cookies are record keeping files that are stored on your computer when you access a webpage. No personal information is contained on the cookie, but rather statistical information such as which webpage you have accessed, when and how many times.
You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through you web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not function, or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.